[OpenLayers-Users] Delaying Layer Initialization

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Fri May 25 19:18:03 EDT 2007

Jeremy,

I had this very same issue so I built my own Layer Manager which is
populated from an external XML file.

See http://ozdemo.getmyip.com/skin03.html

This also allows me to add radio buttons for getfeatureinfo events and links
attached to the layer names for legend displays.

Much more flexible than the LayerSwitcher I think.

Still in development and only working in FF at this point.

Cheers,

Brad Spencer
General Manager
CubeWerx Australia Pty Ltd