[OpenLayers-Users] How to solve XMLHTTPREquest problem on IIS??

springrider springrider at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 05:22:36 EST 2007

Good morning

I thought everything was OK with my js code and my WFS request for
extracting the bounds of my features until i start playing with different
URLs. It seems i can not retrieve information from remote domains. I check
the forums and each time, the solution is given for Apache Users... In my
organization we are IIS customers.

Could anyone give me some indications about how set up a proxyhost for an
IIS server?

If i use a GeoJson output format, do i evade the problem? Not sure because
it remains a WFS request, no??.

Current code in my javascript:
OpenLayers.loadURL("http://.......:8282/geoserver/wfs?request=GetFeature&typename=fifao:Fao_areas&cql_filter=F_AREA=27",
"", null, parseData);