[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers Map of building *interior*

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Thu May 8 13:13:14 EDT 2008

Hi Alex,

check out this demo:

http://tilecache.org/demos/mario.html

Basically, you don't have to do anything different.  You need a tile
source and a reference system which can be just pixels.

There is an image layer example in openlayers that you can use, you
would just set the extent to be 0,0,<widthofimage>,<heightofimage> and
put points on interest on at specific pixel coordinates (even though
you are using the LonLat class, its just a position and doesn't
require real coordinates)

Cheers

Paul