[OpenLayers-Users] clientside

Arnaud Morvan arnaud.morvan at abscisse-geomatique.fr
Thu Apr 16 03:19:28 EDT 2009

I don't understand why you speak about MapServer binaries maintenance.
It is not a vital need to compile MapServer regularly.
Maybe you have to deploy on many servers.

You can use MapServer to produce a Flash file with your map, but in this
case you don't use OpenLayers, you have to develop the zoom and move
function in flash. I've seen some exemples on the web, and there was an
article in the MapServer documentation. It not seem to be very difficult.

Logo Abscisse Géomatique

Arnaud Morvan

arnaud.morvan at abscisse-geomatique.fr
<mailto:arnaud.morvan at abscisse-geomatique.fr>