[OpenLayers-Users] Problem Whit Popups

David Martinez Morata damarmo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 04:16:50 EDT 2009

Hello.

I have a problem with the popup elements.
I have a map with a WMS layer, when i Query my map, I have a pop up to show
the results, of my query, but the problem it's I don't have a Slidebar to
show all the information.
I have a html table defined in my mapfile with some javascript, and my popup
defined like:

popup = new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud('popup',
    helper.map.getLonLatFromPixel(helper.mouse_loc),
    new
OpenLayers.Size(this.addQueryResult.innerHTML),/*this.contentDiv.innerHTML*/
    text,
    null,
    true,
    null);

popup.autoSize = true;
popup.overFlow = "auto";
map.addPopup(popup);
But the result it's a poup without the scrollbar and the table result it's
greater than the popup.
Any sugestions?

Thanks

--