[OpenLayers-Users] WFS and PostGIS

Jerome Freyre jerome.freyre at hispeed.ch
Mon Aug 17 01:46:20 EDT 2009

Hi Juan,

Here is how I use WFS-T on my apps. I hope it will be useful.

======
   var saveStrategy = new OpenLayers.Strategy.Save({
       callback: function() {
           alert('feature saved');
       }
   });

   wfs  = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector( 'lumin', {
       strategies: [
            new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX(),
            saveStrategy
        ],
        projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:21781"),
        protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
            version:            '1.1.0',
            srsName:            'EPSG:21781',
            url: