[OpenLayers-Users] Visibility of features in vector layer [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Fri Jul 10 17:16:55 EDT 2009

Matthew Doyle wrote:
> Thanks Andreas! Should I be using Layer.Vector instead then?

Either Layer.Vector with a Fixed strategy, or, if you do not want to
change a lot of code, just use Layer.GML instead of Layer.WFS. But the
disadvantage is that it will load all features from your server, which
will be slow if you have more than ~100 features.

Regards,
Andreas.

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/