[OpenLayers-Users] Re KML files over maps in EPSG:27700

Robin Gawlik rgawlik at barrowbc.gov.uk
Mon Jul 20 09:29:50 EDT 2009

I currently have Ordnance Survey base maps working with vector data from
geoserver all working fine. The Base maps are in EPSG:27700. However I
cannot seem to load KML files ontop of the base maps, I have tried
following other examples but to no avail the kml never appears. I know
the KML is fine as I can load it in to examples over OSM and it appears
fine. I have tried loading the KML as a GML and a vector layer to no
avail. It obviously needs reprojecting as the KML is in EPSG:4326, but
all my efforts have failed.

Robin Gawlik
GIS and Information Officer
Barrow Borough Council
01229 876533

 Barrow Borough Council - Enhancing the economic and social future
  of the Borough.

  Think - UK businesses use 2 million tonnes of paper each year - do
  you really need to print this e-mail?

  intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
  addressed. Any view or opinions presented are solely of the author
  and do not necessarily represent those of Barrow Borough Council.
  If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose,
  distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received
  this e-mail in error please contact the sender.