[OpenLayers-Users] Styling a point that is made up of multiple points

Dave Winfield winfield.dave at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 10:17:20 EDT 2009

Essentially, on my maps, there are multiple things happening at the same
exact location.  Unfortunately right I can't tell that by looking at it
(there's only one dot being shown) and I can only tell there's more than one
thing happening when I click on it and do the getFeatureInfo request.

Does anyone know of a way to give a visual cue to the users?  Off the top of
my head I'm thinking either put a number next to it, or just change the
color using the sld?