[OpenLayers-Users] GetFeatureInfo in OpenLayers with no proxy?

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Jul 30 10:33:08 EDT 2009

You should be able to do without the proxy in that specific case.

What I did for one website was switch the WMS version to 1.0.7 in the
GetFeatureInfo requests, so that there were no OGC mimetypes and the
response was still plain old XML (mimetype wise). I was using Mapserver
for that site though, not sure what you are using.

Best regards,
Bart