[OpenLayers-Users] [MapFish-Users] mapfish - openlayers - extjs - jquery usage problems

Fabio D'Ovidio fabiodovidio at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 19:40:37 EDT 2009

Hello Yves,
u right, using Ext toghether with jquery increase the complexity. Our aim is
to integrate GeoReport Module of GeoBI platform [1] (that we are studying)
into Pentaho CDF [2]. Pentaho CDF uses jQuery and GeoReport uses mapfish
client (and also mapfish GeoJson lib). So, this led us to use Ext and jQuery
in the same application.
Anyway there are some limitations in using the two libraries together and at
the moment ony Mozilla Firefox 3.0.7 is able to display in the correct way
our first integration [3].
We are going on with new tests on other web browsers and the development of
a new mapFish CDF component for GeoReport.

Thank you very much for feedback!

[1] www.geobi.org
[2] http://code.google.com/p/pentaho-cdf/
[3] http://forums.pentaho.org/showthread.php?t=67960&page=2