[OpenLayers-Users] Visibility of features in vector layer

djud djud at bas.ac.uk
Tue May 5 09:52:52 EDT 2009

Thanks Heidtmare,

you're suggestion has fixed the problem! I now set the display style before
calling drawfeature :

feature.style.display = 'none';
layer.drawFeature(feature);

This is now correct for all OL's internal redraws. I re-enable the feature's
display setting by:

feature.style.display = true;

Not sure this is the correct setting but I think anything other than 'none'
will work.

Cheers,
Dave