[OpenLayers-Users] How to obtain the slippy map using tiles

Kris Geusebroek kgeusebroek at xebia.com
Wed May 6 02:11:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

I don't think OpenLayers will automagically find the right tiles for you (or else I would like to know that option)

You can create a subclass of the OpenLayers.Layer.TileCache class and override the method getUrl (and maybe the calculateGridLayout) to confirm to the layout of your tile structure

Cheers Kris