[OpenLayers-Users] How can I display a map with a position changing marker.

Kris Geusebroek kgeusebroek at xebia.com
Mon May 11 07:09:59 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm using a Vector layer with BBOX strategy and WFS protocol with a
layer.refresh({force:true}) to reload the data
The refresh I perform every 5 seconds (with setInterval)

So I don't know which format the lonlat is provided by the JAVA server
but WFS or GML orso would be the easiest to work with I guess.

Hope this helps you a bit.

Cheers KRis