[OpenLayers-Users] [OpenLayers-Dev] Help: loadURL in IE failed

tanpopo weitstern at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 13:11:30 EDT 2009

Hi Andre ,

thank you a lot! I have tried what you told, but it still errors.

if i use OpenLayers.loadURL, in IE it returns 'Unhandelt request return NOT Found.',

and if i use OpenLayers.Request.GET, in IE it returns 'The object doesn't support the character or the methode.'

So if i want to use cross-browser ajax, which one and how i should use exactly? I have also tried the XMLHttpRequest, but no effect, it errors even in FF. Had i wrong with using?

best regards,
tanpopo