[OpenLayers-Users] Placing marker on map

Ramadoss ramadossc at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 18:18:35 EDT 2009

Hi,        I am a newbie to openlayers. I have been unable to find a solution for a problem with map below.	Here is my problem:
	I am using java wicketstuffs openlayers extension - my problem is that when the user drag the pop-up window on which the map is loaded already 	to a different location(move up, down,left or right) and try to place a marker on it the marker is not getting placed exactly where user clicked on map (after user dragged the window), instead it is placing icon in a different location on map, however the lat/long that I am getting onclick event looks to be valid.
It seems to me that be map is not getting refreshed after user dragged the window to a different location.

Any idea/suggestion is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Ram