[OpenLayers-Users] Add Feature and Pan into View

soatley shawn at niagarafalls.ca
Thu May 21 14:02:42 EDT 2009

Alexandre,
Thanks for your reply.

Can you explain the BBOX strategy a little more?  It sounds like it will do
the trick, but I am still new to OpenLayers.  It sounds like the zoom level
would change if I set the extent.  (Or am I wrong?)  I would just like it to
pan, similar to how the Popup pans, in order to get it into view.

Shawn