[OpenLayers-Users] Add Feature and Pan into View

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Thu May 21 13:34:41 EDT 2009

Hi,

You could register a "beforefeatureselected" event on your vector layer
and set the map extent according to the feature's extent. I think that
if you use the BBOX strategy, since the feature was already drawn it
should remain the same when the map automatically pan/zoom to the
feature's extent.

What do you think ?

Alexandre

--