[OpenLayers-Users] Event on mergeNewParams ?

Nicolas Noé niconoe at ulb.ac.be
Mon May 25 10:08:12 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm a beginner at OpenLayers. I use some external form to refresh my map by
calling mergeNewParams on an OpenLayers.Layer.WMS. All works fine, but I'd
like to trigger js functions at the beginning/end of this refresh
(mergeNewParams) process.

I tried to use the loadstart / loadend events on the WMS object, but it
seems they are only called on first load, not at each mergeNewParams call.
What could I do ?

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas