[OpenLayers-Users] show/hide WFS layer without multiple WFS requests

Kris Geusebroek kgeusebroek at xebia.com
Tue May 26 02:32:27 EDT 2009

Hi Pere,

I don't know which version you use but i'm successfully using the 2.8
rc3 version with a vector layer, a bbox strategie and a wfs protocol
which when visibility is false doesn't fire reuests.

I'm using refresh on the vector layer instead of redraw by the way

If you need a code example feel free to ask.

Cheers Kris