[OpenLayers-Users] seeking more degrees of freedom when modifying rectangle feature

stephane.poirier at usherbrooke.ca stephane.poirier at usherbrooke.ca
Tue May 26 13:27:24 EDT 2009

Hi All,

To modify a feature, I currently use the drawcontrols code here below. When I have rectangle feature, I would like to have more flexibility when resizing (i.e. proportions not conserved). Do I have to switch to another type of feature to have more dregree of freedom when modifying the feature?

drawControls =
    {
   modify: new OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(rectangleLayer,
                {'displayClass': 'olControlModifyFeature', onModification: rectangle_feature_modified,
    mode: //OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature.RESHAPE |
          OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature.DRAG |
          OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature.RESIZE})
    };

Regards,

Stéphane Poirier
Professionel de recherche au CARTEL
Centre d'Applications et de Recherches en Télédétection
Département de géomatique appliquée
Université de Sherbrooke
Sherbrooke (Québec), CANADA J1K 2R1
Tel.: (+1 819) 821 8000 #61904