[OpenLayers-Users] ZoomToExtent works in Firefox, Safari and IE7, but not in IE6

sendeman martijnsendenspam at gmail.com
Wed May 27 04:46:47 EDT 2009

Adam Eskreis wrote:

> If that fails, try to find something that works with IE6.  Anything.  Do
> whatever you can to get it to work.

Thanks. I'll do that. I do really have to get it to work in IE6 though.
There are still too many users around to ignore it.

So, to put my words into action: does anyone have any solution to this
issue? Someone must have bumped into this error (or similar behaviour) of
IE6 as well...?

Best regards,
Martijn.