[OpenLayers-Users] Line drawing for mobile browsers (non SVG)

billChadwick w.chadwick at sky.com
Mon Oct 26 13:10:39 EDT 2009

Perhaps I am mistaken, but the web page

http://wtp2.appspot.com/mobile/mobilert.htm

will draw a diagonal blue test line (press Select then Route) in Fennec on
WinMo but not Opera 9.7 beta on WinMo (at least on my Touch HD). To be fair
I have not tried to find out why.

Has anyone got a working demo of OpenLayer vectors on Opera9.7 + WinMo ?

I know this post is a year old
http://n2.nabble.com/SVG-on-Mobile-Browsers-td1827325.html#a1827325

I guess I was thinking of a very lowest common denominator mobile browser
with my thoughts on a 'divs' vector renderer.

Bill.