[OpenLayers-Users] problem in change bgcolor of layer switcher

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 06:56:03 EDT 2010

Hi list,

I`m trying to change the colors of open layers api according to my
webpage theme. Now I`m trying to change the background color of layer
switcher. I have changed the color inside the css class like this :

.olControlLayerSwitcher .layersDiv {
    padding-top: 5px;
    padding-left: 10px;
    padding-bottom: 5px;
    padding-right: 75px;
    /*background-color: darkblue; ORIGNAL */
    background-color: #556775; /*modified by Imran*/ <--------- CHANGED
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
}

but the problem is that there are dark blue bars on top and bottom of
the layer switcher. On examining the div through FireBug it seems
there are spans that do not have a class but some how there color is
being set to dark blue! Any idea what can be done about this?

regards,
Imran

--
I.R