[OpenLayers-Users] Help on Routing

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 06:59:00 EDT 2010

For routing purpose you need to understand Dijkstra's_algorithm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dijkstra's_algorithm.

As far as I remember postGIS databases do provide this functionality
given the road network data does not have any topological errors.

Regards,
Imran

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Diego Roberto
<diegorrborges at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm beginning their studies and subsequently the development of an
> application
> integration OL + GeoServer + PostGIS + PgRouting. If possible I
> indicate some study materials, links on the subject.
> I already have a TCC - "Prototype of a System of Urban integrating Routing
> PostgreSQL and Geoserver - Mauricio Reckziegel "
>
> Topics that will be working:
> - Integration with PgRouting
> - The shortest path algorithm
> - Cache in GeoServer
> - Calculation of average distance and time
> - From Route search filters
> - Styles for the portion of the route
> - Route Recalculation
>
> I appreciate everyone's attention.