[OpenLayers-Users] Open Layers Configuration

Kalyan Kamepalli kalyan.kamepalli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 21:57:32 EDT 2010

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the reply. I just placed my html file in the openLayers folder
and it came out with the default zoom and pan controls on the map. But, the
real problem is that, it's not sending any WMS requests to my Web server. I
wonder, I may have done something wrong. But, couldn't find it.

It worked when I used the openlayers.org/api/openlayers.js reference.But,
now I can not use it as my network is under security control.

But, it should normally be okay when I reference to the local openlayers.js
right ? Any suggestions ??

Thanks,
Kalyan