[OpenLayers-Users] Open Layers Configuration

Kalyan Kamepalli kalyan.kamepalli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 22:09:38 EDT 2010

Another problem with the configuration,

I got heaps of the following xml files in my OGC resources folder

<ServiceExceptionReport xmlns="*http://www.opengis.net/ogc*" xmlns:xlink="*
http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink*" xmlns:xsi="*
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance*" version="*1.3.0*"xsi:schemaLocation
="*http://www.opengis.net/ogc
http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.3.0/exceptions_1_3_0.xsd*">
 * * <ServiceException code="*InvalidParameterValue*" locator="*
application/vnd.ogc.se_inimage*">*Validation failed for parameter
[exception], value [application/vnd.ogc.se_inimage].*</ServiceException>
 * * </ServiceExceptionReport>

Is that because I have no access to www.opengis.net ? I have no access no
any of the above pages. Is this the reason for all my problems ?