[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with WMS Service call - Exception Parameter

Kalyan Kamepalli kalyan.kamepalli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 23:48:13 EDT 2010

Hello Group,

I am facing a validation problem with one of the parameters openlayers try
to request along with WMS request.

<ServiceException code="*InvalidParameterValue*" locator="*
application/vnd.ogc.se_inimage*">*Validation failed for parameter
[exception], value [application/vnd.ogc.se_inimage].*</ServiceException>

I am getting the image/map response when I use the same URL at browser and
getting the above problem when I embed that in openlayers request. Does the
open layer include this exception parameter with every WMS request. If so,
How to stop it from sending that parameter ?

Regards,
Kalyan