[OpenLayers-Users] WFS reprojection help

Zoran Jankovic zoran.jankovic at zisis.hr
Fri Jul 16 10:02:14 EDT 2010

Hi Christopher,

Maybe this will help: try using proj4js-compressed.js, instead of proj4js.
It worked for me, when I had trouble with compatibility (IE, FF, Chrome).

BR,
---
Zoran Jankovic
ZIS-Izrada softvera i savjetovanje / ZIS - Software Development and
Consulting

http://www.zisis.hr

M: 00 385 98 682 902
T:  00 385 44 683 374