[OpenLayers-Users] working with features

ulao S_K_U_N_X at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 12:48:44 EDT 2010

I dont see how to figure that out, but I downloaded the latest's stable.
Anything that still does nto work I will just post a reply here. I know the
object is ready as some properties work and other seem not to be there.
Perhaps is was the version I was using as the js file size was not the same.

Here is what is not clear at the moment.

a) I can use move to set the new location but how to I get the location?

b)  how do I get the array of points (getVertices) from a feature? geometry
is a property but contain nothing ( its undefined ).