[OpenLayers-Users] SphericalMercator and SRS aliases epsg:900913, epsg:3857, epsg:3785, epsg:102113

Anne Blankert anne.blankert at geodan.nl
Mon Jul 19 11:37:26 EDT 2010

  Thanks for pointing to this fairly complete documentation. However,
the subject of why and how to use the epsg:900913 aliases and the
caveats is not yet included. I've added a section "SphericalMercator and
EPSG aliases" to http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/SphericalMercator.

I don't think users can edit documentation such as

http://docs.openlayers.org/library/spherical_mercator.html

directly can they?

Anne