[OpenLayers-Users] Override 'click' event of RegularPolygon handler

Piero Campa piero.campa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:51:35 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I was trying to personalize the behaviout of my DrawFeature control, but I
can't find the function defining the 'click' trigger in the RegularPolygon
handler.

I tried to define separately an OpenLayers.Control.Click
(http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/click.html) but it's not working
whenever a OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeature is set.

I tried to override the OpenLayers.Handler.Drag.click function (the
RegularPolygon handler descends from it), but it seems the click function is
never called by the RegularPolygon handler.

Any suggestion?
Thank you for reading.
Piero

(RegularPolygon handler source: