[OpenLayers-Users] Help with changing the color of drawn features ?

koveras vehcna silver_fox2006 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 03:38:17 EDT 2010

Hello everyone, I am currently teaching myself OpenLayers and managed to draw
Polygons, dots and lines so far. -Along with styling- What I have a hard
time figuring out is, is there a way to select the color we want to draw
these figures in ? I mean, I have set an HTML Option menu that has some
colors and selecting one will help me draw the features in that color but I
haven't been able to come up with a way despite tinkering with styles for
the past 2 days. If there's anyone who can help me out with this, I would be
grateful. Thanks.

Cheers,
Koveras