[OpenLayers-Users] Linebreaks in label and backgroundimage for labeling

Mehmet Sirin m.sirin07 at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 29 09:06:00 EDT 2010

Hi, I'm simply labeling some features with  label : "The time :"+time,
...But I need linebreaks inside the label, because it is getting to
long. I tried things like \n or <br /> ..of course it does not help.

And my second question concerning labels: is there a way to use a
graphic as background-image for labels (it should be something like
the popup bubble) ? Or just a graphic beside the (point)feature in
which I can write some text..that's what I need:)

You have any idea?

regards
m.sirin