[OpenLayers-Users] RE [Polluriel potentiel] WMS getFeatureInfo Popup

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Jul 30 11:18:34 EDT 2010

I guess these lines follow your code...
map.addControl(info);
info.activate();

If you don't specify any url: parameter does it work?

I created this control following this example and it is working well
Feature Info Example

Steve

Kiks <enrico.oemi at gmail.com>@openlayers.org
Envoyé par : users-bounces at openlayers.org
30/07/2010 11:04 AM

users at openlayers.org
cc

Objet
[Polluriel potentiel]  [OpenLayers-Users] WMS getFeatureInfo Popup

I followed the OpenLayers dev example "Feature info in popup" to get info
about my Parcels layer, adding these lines to my html working page:

info = new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
                 url: 'http://"+host+"/mapserverms4w/mapserv.exe',
                 title: 'Identify features by clicking',
                 queryVisible: true,
                 eventListeners: {
                                 getfeatureinfo: function(event) {
                                 map.addPopup(new
OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud(
 "chicken",
 map.getLonLatFromPixel(event.xy),
                                                                 null,
 event.text,
                                                                 null,
                                                                 true
                                                 ));
});

The WMS Server reply correctly if I try a manual request via browser, but
if
load the openlayers html page and I click over the layer, nothing happens,
and it seems that the event is ignored.

Any ideas?

Kiks