[OpenLayers-Users] Vector layer returns entire data set

Bartłomiej Burkot pomiarowiec10 at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Jul 30 11:19:48 EDT 2010

Hi Rohan

1) include the Singapore’s projection proj4js definition :

	<script  src="proj4js/lib/proj4js.js  <view-source:http://mapakrakow.pl/%7Ebbarni/mk4/proj4js/lib/proj4js.js>"></script>
	<script  src="proj4js/lib/defs/EPSG3414.js  <view-source:http://mapakrakow.pl/%7Ebbarni/mk4/proj4js/lib/defs/EPSG2180.js>"></script>

2) Configure proxy server:
	OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi?url=";

(geoserver work on port 8080)

3) featureNS - it should be the same URL you provided to GeoServer when you created the namespace.
4) check your stylemap object
5) don't use the namespace prefix in the featuretype.
(http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.openlayers.user/12319)
			{
				url:  "/MyApp/Proxy.ashx",
				featureType: "boundary",
				featurePrefix: "mystore",
				version: "1.1.0"
			})

6) use:

srsName: "EPSG:3414",

in Your protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS

7) try to add: featurePrefix: and schema: parameters to OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS

BR

Bartek