[OpenLayers-Users] Problem displaying basic shapefile.....

mani2604 mani2604 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 05:01:23 EDT 2010

Hi everyone...

                     Well I am  jus trying to display a sample europe
shapefile in OL and the thing is I have two map files; one of them
retrieving the same shapefile from the POSTGIS db & the other via. the path
specified..    I could successfully display the postgis one in OL but the
otherone is just showing a blank page.

Both the mapfiles are almost the same and I'm jus stuck up . hoping u guys
would jus look over both the mapfiles and point out the mistake....

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5134301/EUROPA3.map EUROPA3.map
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5134301/EUROPA4.map EUROPA4.map