[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers and GeoWebCache on GeoServer

Dipl. Inf. Carsten Eider eider at fh-bingen.de
Tue Sep 27 09:57:22 EDT 2011

Hi Geoffrey,

thank you for your small hints, but my maxExtent=restrictedExtend=The
Google-Earth

I would like to add some more baselayers resricted to some parts of
germany explicitly as any layer other than normal wms.

Any best-practice examples available?

Carsten

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours faithfully
Carsten Eider

Dipl. Inf. (FH)

Kompetenzzentrum für Innovative Informationssysteme

c/o Fachhochschule Bingen / University of applied sciences Bingen

Berlinstraße 109
55411 Bingen

Tel: +49 (0) 6721 / 409-179
Fax: +49 (0) 6721 / 994-251