[OpenLayers-Users] Printing options for map w/ styled vector layers?

mortac8 ashley_c_mort at raytheon.com
Tue Jan 17 10:20:32 EST 2012

Guys,

If I have a map with a WMS background layer and a several styled Vector
layers, is it possible to print server-side and still maintain all of my
vector stylings?  If so, approximately how much effort is this and is
MapFish the way to go?

I'm trying to decide if it's worth the effort to deal with styled vectors
server-side or just use the browser/javascript print() function and deal
with its issues.  I have read through the archives and read the wiki but I
didn't see much about maintaining styling when printing server-side.

Thanks!!!
Ashley