[OpenLayers-Users] OL 2.12 and Image layer flicker

teknocreator teknocreator at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:46:53 PDT 2012

Benjamin,

Depends on what your needs are.  In the original case, the fix pretty much
eliminated the flicker and was easy to incorporate.  So, one can always
test fixes by copying off original, incorporating the fixed code, and
testing it.  I'm attempting to do that and will email back.  I must be
missing something, though, as my first attempt ended with an error.  Again,
let me report back with results once I have this running successfully.

Dave