[OpenLayers-Users] Re: vector layer prevents map pan and drag

Marc dkm+osgeo at kataplop.net
Wed Mar 14 03:18:21 EDT 2012

Andreas Hocevar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> check your projection settings. If you still cannot figure things out,
> post at least the snippets where you create the map and add your
> layers.
>
> It is definitely not an issue with handlers.

Hi !

I'm not sure I understand your answer... The problem (at least, mine)
is that when there is a vector feature somewhere above the map (with
select control enabled on the vector layer), it is not possible to use
its area to drag the map. The problem is even more problematic when the
whole map is covered with vector features...

You can see the problem here for example:

  http://airspace.kataplop.net/airspace/amap/

click on "update visible airspace", then you are left only with a
little area usable for dragging the map.

Maybe I did not understand your answer correctly ?

Thanks,
Marc