[OpenLayers-Users] Pink broken images

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 13:27:02 PDT 2012

Hello,

I think this link may help you about 1 and 2: http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/26030/sometimes-a-white-square-dialogue-appears-in-the-middle-of-the-screen-map-data

I think 3 is because of the projection, google maps only works with 900913, so you have to add a line, if I remember well, almost at the end of your <script> tag to do the conversion, or it is something about proj, not sure because Im writing from memory, take a look here anyway: http://docs.openlayers.org/library/spherical_mercator.html

Hope this helps, cheers :)