[OpenLayers-Users] Some basic information

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 06:23:12 PDT 2012

Hey dude how is it going? probably google maps and satellite etc are enough for you, if you need to put other maps, let's say local ones (specific projections), you'll need to use geoserver or mapserver plus openlayers, if you need also to store those maps as rasters, you will need PostGis (so, also Postgresql). I think you can store also in your PC or server, also there are companies like HostGis that provide such support but you'll have to pay.

Cheers,

Gery