[OpenLayers-Users] WMSFeatureInfo not working on Firefox on Ubuntu 12.04

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 13:46:09 PDT 2012

Hello Danny,

I don't know if this will help you but I had a similar problem, ie. my map was unclickable. I pressed almost everthing in my keyboard but nothing, the thing never worked. After rechecking things, my mistake was that I assigned the ip in my html and was trying to get the map through localhost, it was quite silly the error but yes it happens sometimes. Perhaps something very obvious is actually your problem, and the code might be right.

HTH,

Gery