[OpenLayers-Users] WMSFeatureInfo not working on Firefox on Ubuntu 12.04

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 14:12:28 PDT 2012

it was actually my own pc, I added for example: http://123.456.789/gery.html in my html, and I was using in FF: http://localhost/gery.html, that's why it could see the map but after clicking the features but no response at all. Well I don't use geoserver, I use Mapserver which is much more simple for me, so no idea about geoserver. If you think it is the browser, update it, FF is in the 12 version now, I also noticed some problems with older versions of FF (3 i think) and my app, problem that didn't happen in FF 7 and above for instance.

HTH,