[OpenLayers-Users] WMSFeatureInfo not working on Firefox on Ubuntu 12.04

danny shevitz shevitz at lanl.gov
Tue May 29 14:21:13 PDT 2012

Gery . <gamejihou at ...> writes:

> it was actually my own pc, I added for example: http://123.456.789/gery.html
in my html, and I was using in FF: http://localhost/gery.html, that's why it
could see the map but after clicking the features but no response at all. Well I
don't use geoserver, I use Mapserver which is much more simple for me, so no
idea about geoserver. If you think it is the browser, update it, FF is in the 12
version now, I also noticed some problems with older versions of FF (3 i think)
and my app, problem that didn't happen in FF 7 and above for instance.HTH,

Thanks again for the response. I am using FF 12.0.

On both machines, Ubuntu (same as the server machine) and Windows, I am
referring to the website using a url "app.local" which is specified in
/etc/hosts on Ubuntu
and c:/system/win32/drivers/etc/hosts to 127.0.0.1

Anything I am missing?

thanks,
Danny