[OpenLayers-Users] WMSFeatureInfo not working on Firefox on Ubuntu 12.04

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 14:32:35 PDT 2012

probably your error is Apache, check here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=833523

try in linux: sdiff -s /etc/hosts c:/system/win32/drivers/etc/hosts, what do you get? if you can click your map in windows, I think the problem is apache in ubuntu, also try assigning your ip address: www.whatismyipaddress.com

I've heard that people had problems in Ubuntu, not only with OL, but with other open source. If you can get Centos, you should go for it.

HTH,