[OpenLayers-Users] SelectFeature with multi-vector-layers

Horst Garstka horst at hike.de
Thu Feb 14 00:20:21 PST 2013

THX for your proposal. But that's just what I already tried to do:

Here the code snippet, which does not work:

selectControl = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature([layer1, layer2],
    {
        clickout: false,
        hover: true
    }
);
map.addControl(selectControl);
selectControl.activate();

layer1.events.on({
    'featureselected': onFeatureSelect,
    'featureunselect': onFeatureUnselect
});

layer2.events.on({
    'featureselected': onFeatureSelect,
    'featureunselect': onFeatureUnselect
});
Not one of the features on layer1 or layer2 can be selected.

But if I change the first line to:
selectControl = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(layer1,
I can select the features of layer1 via mouse over.

Gruss
Horst