[OpenLayers-Users] Two displayProjections on a map

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Wed Jan 9 05:12:19 PST 2013

Hi Bart,

I tried it, and I guess it works, but the two controls are displayed one
over the other, and I see only the one last defined. There is a way to
position the Mouseposition control by css:

.olControlMousePosition {
     right 10;use
     top:0;
     etc
}

but that changes all MousePosition controls the same way. Is there a way
to give an id to a control, so I could use:

#olMousePosition1 {
#olMousePosition2 {

Jan