[OpenLayers-Users] WMS-T support?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at opengeo.org
Fri Jun 7 00:15:56 PDT 2013

Hey Samuel,

we use it in a project called MapStory (mapstory.org), the code is largely based on Matt Priour's work that you also reference and the latest code that we use is here:

https://github.com/opengeo/openlayers/tree/dimNGfresh

I don't know of any plans to include time-enabled WMS control in OL3.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden